Build an investment website that would allow investors/users invest in a digital token that is regulated by trade volume (demand & supply). The website should be able to monitor and indicate to the investors; the value of their present investments, maturity time, trade volume.
1. Develop a token that would be used only within the platform, regulated by the laws of demand and supply.
2. Build a referral system that will auto-generate a unique referral link/code for each user upon registration. Users can refer/ invite other prospects using their unique link and get bonuses.
3. Create a wallet system that allows users to store and send the virtual tokens.
4. Develop an investment timer that monitors the investment duration and percentage return on investment. The timer will also serve as an indicator, that will inform the user about the maturity time of the investment and when to make the next investment.
5. Develop and integrate multiple channels for deposit and withdrawals. Integration of blockchain based withdrawal systems and protocols.
6. Develop & integrate series of security protocols like email verification and login confirmation protocols, 2 way authentication protocols.
7. Build a separate multi-admin platform for monitoring and managing the entire system.
Start of the project often defines how it will end. So we always pay a lot of attention to the preparations. At the initial stage, Mobirevo’s business analyst and system design specialists engaged with the client. For each project we make sure that the development sprints are well-planned, everything is documented, and all parts of the product are properly interconnected.
After we completed mockups, wireframing, and planning, we could proceed to the active stage. The development of a web app, admin and owner web portals, and the biggest selling point for the platform – digitalized currency (token).
While For the digital token development we considered the cost of blockchain token development and decided to use PHP to develop logic system, exchange protocols and logical checks because we wanted to save cost and time given the available budget and time frame for completion.
First of all, we needed user's to go through a set of security checks before a successful registration / Login, so we developed a set of email verification and confirmation using Cpanel's email servers. To further secure the web application from email hacks attacks, we implemented the auto-username generation upon registration rather than allowing the users to login in using their emails. This also added another layer of security on the users end.
In vel varius turpis, non dictum sem. Aenean in efficitur ipsum, in egestas ipsum. Mauris in mi ac tellus.
Total Project Cost in USD ($)
Total Project Duration in Hours (Hrs)